- 365 projects: a different series of things that i want to do every day, and i've got a few.
- positive affirmations
- devotional and journaling
- 6 o clock club (waking up every morning at 6 am)
- work out and eat healthier
- cut out fast food
- recumbent bike and weights
- stretching daily
- directorship and earn the use of my free mary kay car
- get my bachelors degree!!
- be more joyful and less snarky
- decorate and declutter my home
- spend more time sewing!!
- learn the proper techniques instead of winging it
- build wardrobe basics
- use the family binder that i created last summer
- including the use of meal planning and budgeting
- wear more leopard print
- read at least 52 NEW books this year
- blog a minimum of 3 times weekly
- visit ikea (woohoo!)
- do at least one sew weekly challenge a month
i know that list is pretty extensive, but i'm excited to cross off bits of it here and there throughout the year :)
it's going to be great, i can feel it!